Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Birthday Party Photos

These aren't pictures from a photo shoot. Just a few of my favorite pictures from Lauren and Jack's birthdays. Lauren's birthday was on Father's Day this year so we just had a cake here at the house. Since the kitchen remodel has affected pretty much every room in the house, we didn't have a birthday party here this year. Instead we took the kids, my two nephews, and my little cousin to the Rain Forest Cafe in Galveston. They had a blast!

I love this picture of Jack and his Aunt Birdie! They have really become close lately.



















I thought this picture of Jack eating Lauren's birthday cake was too funny! I just love that bottom lip sticking out.




















This is Jack and my cousin's daughter. She wants a little brother or sister so bad!




















Jack blowing out his candle at the Rain Forest Cafe. I can't believe that he is two now!




















Lauren watching the waitresses and waiters sing Happy Birthday to her and Jack.




















One of my nephews. Isn't he a cutie?!

No comments: