We went to the Azalea Trails to take engagement photos for Rebecca and Domingo for the newspaper. One of my favorites from the day was a photo of Domingo and his son. It wasn't a posed picture. We were between shots and they were talking to each other. I thought it would make a great picture so I told them to stay just like they were and look at me. The smiles look much more natural than the posed shots.
Here are a couple of them that I liked and a couple of the three of them together.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.
I have been interested in photography since I was a child. Once I had children, I became more interested in taking quality photographs. Recently, I have had several friends ask me to take portraits for them, and they have encouraged me to start a portfolio.
3 comments:
thank you Faith,nice work.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.
OH MY GOSH!!!! I always miss the good news for some reason!
The pictures are good! Congrats to Rebecca & Domingo~
Post a Comment